I'm a newbie who will be solo-backpacking Europe for a month plus in September and have no idea how to plan my route!
Here are some of the places I have in mind (but doesn't seem very straightforward to travel):
London, Amsterdam, Paris, Prague, Budapest, Porto, Barcelona, Rome, Athens & Greek Islands
Would really appreciate some help here! Am i being over-ambitious? Any other destinations I should be adding into this list?
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands- Texel
- 2 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 3 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 4 Keukenhaf
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 7 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 8 9 day trip to France
- 9 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 10 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 13 Once upon a time in Italy
- 14 2 week May trip with kids
- 15 Which Aran Island??
- 16 Sleep at Heathrow
- 17 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 18 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 19 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 20 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 21 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 22 Rail vs. Plane
- 23 Arezzo - how much time?
- 24 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 25 Where to See Flamenco