My husband and I just decided to visit Europe for the first time in a few days. Sorry I know we should have planned our trip months in advance, but we just found that my husband has a month off work :/
I am 27 and interested in food, wine, beautiful sceneries, adventures and all luxury and exciting things to do.
Our budget is flexible and we'd like to depart from Melbourne on 13th August. We plan to visit Hungary (or Germany), Switzerland, Italy,France and Netherlands in 23 days.
Please help me to find the best cities and the specific areas of those cities that suit a first time visitor to stay. How many days are needed to visit each city. Can you recommend any interesting event or show that is better to be booked in advance.
Thanks a million
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 land vs river cruise
- 5 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 6 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 7 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 Trans Siberian Train
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Scotland ideas
- 13 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 14 London vacation rental agency
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 17 South of France
- 18 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 19 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 20 My France Vacation
- 21 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 22 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 23 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 24 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 25 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria