My husband and I are planning to take a vacation trip to England, Ireland and Scotland in June.
We are thinking of joining Collette Vacations tour, but we read some horrible experience on some reviews. Does anybody here in the forum have any experience with Collette Vacations tour recently? If you have, please tell us about your experience.
If Collette Vacations is not a good option, can anybody here recommend a good tour company for our destinations?
I am hoping that somebody here can give us some inputs so we can plan our trip. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT DELL Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 4 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 7 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 10 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 11 Driving
- 12 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 13 GTG Paris December 2017
- 14 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 15 Malaga Christmas lights
- 16 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 19 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 20 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 21 Poland--where else to go
- 22 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 23 5 days in Andalusia
- 24 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 25 South of France
Planning a Trip to England, Ireland and Scotland - need some inputs