My husband and I are planning our first trip to Italy for 11 days. Flying in and out of Rome.
Here is what we have so far -
Day 1 Rome
Day 2 -3 Venice
Day 4 - Florence
Day 5-8 Amafi Coast (maybe stay an extra day here Day 5-9)
Day 9-10 Rome (or make this Day 10)
Day 11 Home
Should we skip florence and spend the extra day Amafi Coast? In the Amafi Coast we wanted to see Sorrento, Positano, Naples (Capri?) Can we fit in Tuscany on the way back to Rome?
Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks everyone!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 2 Christmas Markets 2017
- 3 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 4 Budget trip
- 5 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 6 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 7 Driving
- 8 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 9 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 10 Algarve Town Selection
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 paris to london- day trip
- 13 Browsing Barcelona
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 20 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 21 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help