My husband and I are planning our first trip to Italy for 11 days. Flying in and out of Rome.
Here is what we have so far -
Day 1 Rome
Day 2 -3 Venice
Day 4 - Florence
Day 5-8 Amafi Coast (maybe stay an extra day here Day 5-9)
Day 9-10 Rome (or make this Day 10)
Day 11 Home
Should we skip florence and spend the extra day Amafi Coast? In the Amafi Coast we wanted to see Sorrento, Positano, Naples (Capri?) Can we fit in Tuscany on the way back to Rome?
Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks everyone!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 2 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 Croatia in mid/late October
- 8 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 9 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Help with Venice Trip?
- 12 Dubrovnik
- 13 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 14 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 15 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 16 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 17 Norte Dame light show!
- 18 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 19 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 20 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 10 Days in Austria
- 23 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 24 Greece in end October
- 25 Champagne Tours