My husband and I are planning our first trip to Italy for 11 days. Flying in and out of Rome.
Here is what we have so far -
Day 1 Rome
Day 2 -3 Venice
Day 4 - Florence
Day 5-8 Amafi Coast (maybe stay an extra day here Day 5-9)
Day 9-10 Rome (or make this Day 10)
Day 11 Home
Should we skip florence and spend the extra day Amafi Coast? In the Amafi Coast we wanted to see Sorrento, Positano, Naples (Capri?) Can we fit in Tuscany on the way back to Rome?
Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks everyone!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 5 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 6 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 7 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 Scotland ideas
- 11 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 14 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 15 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 18 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 22 land vs river cruise
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 25 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond