My husband and I are planning our first trip to Italy for 11 days. Flying in and out of Rome.
Here is what we have so far -
Day 1 Rome
Day 2 -3 Venice
Day 4 - Florence
Day 5-8 Amafi Coast (maybe stay an extra day here Day 5-9)
Day 9-10 Rome (or make this Day 10)
Day 11 Home
Should we skip florence and spend the extra day Amafi Coast? In the Amafi Coast we wanted to see Sorrento, Positano, Naples (Capri?) Can we fit in Tuscany on the way back to Rome?
Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks everyone!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL 18oo -681-7208 password reset CONTACT CHARTR Tec*h ss
- 2 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 5 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 6 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 7 Tips for first trip to UK
- 8 The World's Greatest Churches
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 11 Portugal
- 12 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 13 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 16 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 17 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 20 Scotland ideas
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 23 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 24 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 25 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?