My husband and I are planning our first trip to Italy for 11 days. Flying in and out of Rome.
Here is what we have so far -
Day 1 Rome
Day 2 -3 Venice
Day 4 - Florence
Day 5-8 Amafi Coast (maybe stay an extra day here Day 5-9)
Day 9-10 Rome (or make this Day 10)
Day 11 Home
Should we skip florence and spend the extra day Amafi Coast? In the Amafi Coast we wanted to see Sorrento, Positano, Naples (Capri?) Can we fit in Tuscany on the way back to Rome?
Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks everyone!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 4 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 7 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 8 Shall we Gdansk?
- 9 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 10 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 11 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 12 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 13 Best Greek Island
- 14 5 days in Andalusia
- 15 Malaga Christmas lights
- 16 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 17 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 18 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 19 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 20 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 21 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 22 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 23 Driving
- 24 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 25 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini