I was on another forum, taking suggestions on what to see during my future trip to Poland. I got quite a few suggestions - Krakow (Auschwitz Birkenau Museum and Wieliczka Salt Min), Warsaw, Szczecin, Białowieża National Park, Malbork, Mazury, Gdańsk, Wrocław, Poznań and a lot more.
I will probably not have more than 3 weeks. How much of it can I fit in my itinerary?
I am planning to rent a self-drive car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 2 Paris Apartment
- 3 British English: Why Left-Tennant?
- 4 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Barcelona to Malaga
- 7 Milan airport--which one
- 8 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 9 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 12 Which Area in London?
- 13 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 14 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Getting around Lisbon
- 17 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 21 Visit to France
- 22 First time in Spain
- 23 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 24 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 25 Trains - website?