My husband and I would like to plan a trip to europe for about 10 days in November-December and I would like to know which are the best countries/cities to visit during those times. We are ok with the cold weather (and by that I mean cold as in snow, not cold as in always rainy) and don't expect to find a warm area so going to a beach is not a priority. We would just like to see a bunch of historical sites, eat lots of food, and find some nice pubs to hang out in and meet some locals. We also wouldn't mind just staying in one place but it would be nice to maybe visit a few cities within maybe 2 hours max distance.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 6 My France Vacation
- 7 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 8 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 9 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 10 Malaga Christmas lights
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 13 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 14 Poland--where else to go
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 10 days in europe
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 19 Trans Siberian Train
- 20 GTG Paris December 2017
- 21 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 22 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 23 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens