Hello Travel Mates,
I m planning trip to FRnace and Switzerland from April 03-2015 till April 10-2015, as i will be travelling from UAE to France CDG airport 1st, and there i want to go to Disney Land Paris for my 7 Yr old son, please advise some other places that we can visti in Paris or Near By.
And how many days visit will be enough to DLP 1 or more than one and from where i can book the Cheapest ticket of DLP.
I will be in Paris for 5 Nights and 6 days.
From Paris i am planning to go to Switzerland by Train.
Please advise should i go to Geneva or Zurich? which palce is good to go with Family ( Wife and 7yr old son).I am planning 3 Nights and 4 Days In switzerland.
And please advise the cheapest possible way to travel from Paris to Switzerland i.e. Genva or Zurich.
Please guid me as this will be my 1st Trip to Europe and i want to make it Memorable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ([email protected])HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT
- 2 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 7 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 8 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 9 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 13 Current plan for March trip
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 Spain in 2018
- 16 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 21 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 22 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 23 Barcelona to Malaga
- 24 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 25 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
Hello Travel Mates,