Four of us will be traveling from Prague to Budapest then a few days later from Budapest to Venice.
The cost of taking a train between these cities is approximately 730 Euro in total for the four of us. It seems expensive to me. Would flying be a better option? I heard that flights are inexpensive from city to city once you get to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 प्रत्युत्तर CHARTER 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset CHARTER Tec*h care
- 2 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 5 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 6 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 7 Sleep at Heathrow
- 8 Rail vs. Plane
- 9 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 10 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Self Drive UK tour
- 13 Where to See Flamenco
- 14 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 15 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 16 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 17 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 18 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 19 Airport Transfer
- 20 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 23 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 24 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 25 Arezzo - how much time?