We have an early flight from Rome, so we decided to rent a car in Naples the day before the flight (after coming back from Capri), and drive slowly between Naples and Rome, sleep somewhere near Rome, and give car back right before the flight the next morning. We will have all day, so I would like some suggestions for places to visit between Naples and Rome (and not Pompei). Cute town, village, interesting restaurant, places of interest, off the beaten path ideas....
Also, any suggestions for car rental in Naples would be most welcomed. Can we rent in the port, or will we have to go to train station or airport to get the car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 2 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 European honeymoon help needed
- 5 paris to london- day trip
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 8 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 9 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 10 land vs river cruise
- 11 10 days in europe
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Portugal
- 14 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 15 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 16 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 17 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 18 Where to stay in Naples?
- 19 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 20 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 21 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 22 Browsing Barcelona
- 23 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Croatia in mid/late October