We are travelling with our three kids, all under 5 years, via car next week from Paris to Mont St Michel. We thought to leave early, spend the morning at Versailles and then drive on to Mont St Michel in the afternoon.
Can anyone suggest a resource to work out where some great kids parks / playgrounds are along the way, for rest stops please?
Or do you have specific suggestions? We like to stop so the kids can stretch their legs every hour or so.... Unless we get lucky and they sleep!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 Christmas Markets 2017
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Le Marche Research Help
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 land vs river cruise
- 9 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 12 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 10 days in europe
- 18 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 19 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 Where to stay in Naples?
- 23 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 European honeymoon help needed