Can anyone recommend places to stay in Luzern, Switzerland? My wife and I will be visiting for 3 nights this summer. We are looking for somewhere that is relatively innexpensive, clean, close to public transit and preferably with breakfast included in the fare. Any suggestions are much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL @ 1800~681 7208 Passwords Reset Contact AOL Tec*h care 24*7 ak47baba
- 2 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 3 Scotland ideas
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 6 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 7 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 8 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 The World's Greatest Churches
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 13 Portugal
- 14 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 15 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 18 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 19 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 23 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 24 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 25 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?