I will be in Madrid from May 22th to 27th 2011.
Can anyone recommend any restaurants and tapas bars for solo dining? My hotel is located near Calle de Cervantes and Calle de las Huertas but the restaurant/ tapas bar doesn't necessarily have to be in this area.
I would like to avoid the tourist spots.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Years in France
- 2 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 3 Barcelona tour option help please
- 4 2 week May trip with kids
- 5 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 8 Easter Week in Italy
- 9 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 10 Airport Transfer
- 11 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 12 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 13 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 14 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 15 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 16 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 17 Which Aran Island??
- 18 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 19 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 20 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 21 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 Moscow Hotels
- 24 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery