Places to eat near Due Torri in Rome

Mar 5th, 2001, 04:43 AM
Monice

Places to eat near Due Torri in Rome

I did research this forum extensively for our trip to Rome and as result we are staying in May in Due Torri. Are there any great places to eat within walking distance? We are looking for a budget restaurants but also for two or three upscale places. Thank you for all your help.
Monice

Mar 5th, 2001, 04:58 AM
karen

Where is Due Torri?

Mar 5th, 2001, 07:13 AM
Diane

We'll be at Due Torri May 26-29. Do a search for the hotel name and find a reference to Richard's home page. He names a couple of nearby restaurants.
It is more or less between Spanish Steps and Piazza Navona.

Mar 13th, 2001, 10:22 AM
Monice

I tried to bring Richard's post"Just back from Rome, Venice and Amsterdam, any questions?" However nothing happened. Besides, his experience is from May 1999 and I hoped that someone who stayed there recently can help. Please, help!!!!!! We are leaving this Thursday. Please.

Mar 13th, 2001, 10:25 AM
Monice

I forgot do add that our plans changed and we have to leave this week so I do not have much time left to do any extensive research. So please help since we rely on your personal recommendations.

Mar 13th, 2001, 02:36 PM
SALLY

Monice: tried to e-mail you a list of restaurants, but it was returned saying host alphinet.com not found. Pls e-mail me and I will forward the e-mail to you. Sally

Mar 13th, 2001, 02:42 PM
Neva

Monice -- there's a great little restaurant two blocks from the Due Torri, on the same street as the Hotel Portoghese, I think (is Portoghese the name of the street? Ah, my memory). The Due Torri desk people will be happy to direct you there -- it's one of their favorites. As I recall, the restaurant's name is just a number -- its address on the street. Good luck!