Any good suggestions for good places to eat in Trastevere? Going in late December. Like local places with really good food. Doesn't need to be fancy, just good Italian, but we are open to fusion, trendy as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Shall we Gdansk?
- 4 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 5 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 6 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 7 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 8 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 9 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 10 Best Greek Island
- 11 5 days in Andalusia
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 15 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 16 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 17 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 18 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 19 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 20 Driving
- 21 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 22 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 23 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Change of resident
- 25 How best to see the Douro Valley?