I am going to study abroad for about a month in Spain, but before I head home I am going to visit Paris for 3 nights and 4 days. I know for sure I will be spending a day visiting Versailles and the Eiffel Tower, but I do want to make one day trip or even overnight trip to a nearby small town near Paris. I am a student so I will be on a budget but if it is something worth checking out I do not mind spending a little extra. I will be traveling solo so I would love to more about activities to do! Alot of the tours around Paris are made for couples and groups so any ideas will be great. My time is short, so I would love to make the best of it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 2 Moscow Hotels
- 3 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Airport Transfer
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 8 Dublin to Donegal
- 9 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 12 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 13 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 14 Barcelona tour option help please
- 15 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 16 New Years in France
- 17 Which Aran Island??
- 18 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 19 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 20 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 21 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 22 Easter Week in Italy
- 23 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 24 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 25 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base