We are planning on driving through Italy and we want to see Rome but aren't comfortable with driving there so ..... We are wanting to know which town would be best to stay in and then park the car at the train station while we do a few day trips to Rome. We don't really want to be more then an hour out of Rome by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 2 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 9 My France Vacation
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 15 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 16 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 17 Poland--where else to go
- 18 The World's Greatest Churches
- 19 10 days in europe
- 20 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 21 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 22 Trans Siberian Train
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 25 Lisbon neighborhoods
Place to stay with a car near Rome so we can train into Rome easily.