We are a retired couple going to Barcelona and Madrid in the beginning of July. Having problems finding a decent inexpensive place to stay. All we saw look like a dorm. We don't want to spend much money on hotel where will be only coming to sleep, but comfortable beds are important. Looking for a clean and safe place to stay, for no more that $60.00/night for 4 nights. All suggestions greatly appreciated.
Happy New year and many new safe exciting trips in it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 넷마블바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 넷마블맞고 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 알라딘사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 알라딘사다리추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 7 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 8 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 9 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 10 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 11 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 12 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 13 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 16 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 17 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 18 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions