We will be going from Rome to Florence in late March 2015. We will be in Florence for three nights and are thinking of a day trip to either Pisa or Sienna on one of the days. I would love to hear what folks think the best choice would be and why.
We'll have seen quite a few churches by then, but I'm not opposed to seeing more if they offer unique features. I'm leaning towards Siena mostly because of Campo Square, but the Duomo in Pisa looks pretty cool as well, and hey, the leaning tower is there.
Thanks for any thoughts on the subject.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON Installation Contact 1844:853:3131 NORTON Tec*h sup0rt care 24by7
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 4 Dublin to Donegal
- 5 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 6 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 7 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 8 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 9 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 10 Barcelona tour option help please
- 11 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 12 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 13 New Years in France
- 14 Which Aran Island??
- 15 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 16 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 17 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 18 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 19 Easter Week in Italy
- 20 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 21 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 22 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 25 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.