I am almost at finalizing stage of my itinerary, but a bit stuck on this day trip to Piran.
I have 2 options :
a) I can do Piran trip on my last day in SLO ...but I will be in Bled the previous night . So first I have to travel to LJU , check in my hotel - and then get into a bus for Piran . Return the same day - last bus @18:40 OR if anybody knows of any other bus /services later than this time, please suggest .
b) I add a day to SLO (by excluding Berchtesgaden,as I will be in Salzburg prior to LJU) - Then I add Piran in between while I am in LJU.
I would like to know , how many hours is advisable for Piran ..I enjoy photography and hope to spend some time exploring and photographing the town. I suppose option a will give me approx 6 hrs and option b atleast 8 hours. Please advise if I need to factor in anything else ..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in europe
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 European honeymoon help needed
- 5 Portugal
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Where to stay in Naples?
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Croatia in mid/late October
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Dubrovnik
- 24 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna