I like to bring home local foods as gifts. In the past it's been honey or sea salt or herbs or pate or marmalade.
We're travelling quite light, and I'm thinking a Spanish paprika would be a great addition to any pantry, and not take up any space or weight.
Is there any particular retailer I should be looking for, or can I just pick it up at any market? Is this the best paprika?
Are there any other ideas, keeping in mind we won't be checking bags.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 6 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 7 Best Greek Island
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 10 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 15 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 16 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 19 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 23 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 24 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 25 The World's Greatest Churches