Has anyone been to the Pileta Caves near Ronda, Spain and could give advice on the best way to get there from Ronda/how expensive the transportation would be?
And are there any hiking trails around that area? It would be a good day to hit the caves and hike around for that day. Looking for easy/moderate trail, easy to cover in several hours.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 2 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 7 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 8 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 9 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 10 Poland--where else to go
- 11 The World's Greatest Churches
- 12 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 13 10 days in europe
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 Trans Siberian Train
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 21 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 24 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 25 Greece during Easter week or August