Hubby, 2 year old son and I are planning a 4 day trip to Piemonte in mid-July. Flying into and out of Milan. We'll rent a car and drive to the region. We're solely interested in drinking Barolo, Barbaresco, eating, and driving around different towns/villages to see beautiful scenery.
Should we base ourselves in Alba or La Morra or somewhere else? This is a very last minute trip, so I'll need to get responses quick
I'm open to using airbnb if anyone has any thoughts on that in this area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 2 Trans Siberian Train
- 3 Greece during Easter week or August
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 6 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 7 The World's Greatest Churches
- 8 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 9 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 10 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 11 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 12 My France Vacation
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 London vacation rental agency
- 18 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 19 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 20 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 21 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 22 Iceland driving in March
- 23 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 24 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 25 Pubs showing NFL football in London?