I just joined the forum so not sure if there has been any threads on this already. If so please link me to them! I'm planning to visit Europe next month (France, Italy, Spain, Germany and some of the Scandnavian countries). Was just wondering whether the rumours I've heard about high rates of pickpocketing are true? Especially for Italy and Spain.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800~681 7208 Installation Contact शिकार HP Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Barcelona to Malaga
- 3 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 4 Trains - website?
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Which Area in London?
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 First time in Spain
- 9 Best Restaurant Birmingham
- 10 family trip to Germany and more
- 11 Visit to France
- 12 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 Packing Champagne
- 16 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 Paris Apartment
- 19 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 20 Milan airport--which one
- 21 two days in Nice
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help