I've done a fair amount of research on the topic and am still undecided on our Rome hotel portion of our trip..
Piazza Navona seems like a great area to be in.
We (husband and I) are looking for a hotel or b&b with a bit of character and a nice breakfast, preferably in a garden or terrace setting.
It would also be a bonus if our room could have a balcony.
We will arrive mid-May and our budget is 250-300 Canadian per night.(or a bit more for a special place).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy Registered Passport, driver license , ID card
- 2 Wierd Europe map
- 3 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 4 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 5 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 6 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 7 Transportation in Brittany
- 8 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 9 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 10 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 11 Paris Apartment
- 12 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 13 Milan airport--which one
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Visit to France
- 18 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 21 family trip to Germany and more
- 22 Trains - website?
- 23 Barcelona to Malaga
- 24 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help