We'r planing to visit Phuket on the 15th of august, Weather forecast will show that there is rain in this period and couple of comments mentioned that it will rain for an hour in the morning only.
The plans are to have water activity , Beach and nightlife as clubbing.
It would be great to have your advice, especially the people who visited the place same time last year.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 2 Airport Transfer
- 3 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 4 Moscow Hotels
- 5 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 6 9 day trip to France
- 7 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 10 2 week May trip with kids
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 New Years in France
- 13 Barcelona tour option help please
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 Easter Week in Italy
- 16 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 17 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 18 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 19 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 20 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 21 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 22 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 23 Which Aran Island??
- 24 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 25 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris