Bikerscott and I just returned from 8 nights in the Luberon. We had a fabulous time eating, drinking rose and photographing the lovely area.
Highlights were the lavender, lovely meals, a morning spent with Jean-Luc Rabanel, and the sun!!
If interested, you can see our photos here
Happy summer everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2017
- 2 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 5 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 6 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 7 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 10 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 11 Current plan for March trip
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 Spain in 2018
- 14 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 15 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 16 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 17 First time in Spain
- 18 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 19 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 20 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 21 Barcelona to Malaga
- 22 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 23 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 24 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 25 beware of robbed in Milan