We just received via mail a ticket (we live in Canada) issued by photo-radar for speeding (near Santiago de Compostelo). I understand we're responsible for the car but its very possible the car was valet parked when the ticket was issued. (And the licence plate number does belong to our rented car).
Is there any point in disputing the ticket?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Installation\set-up Conatct 1800:681:7208 Hp Printer Tec*h care
- 2 YAHOO @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt 24\7
- 3 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 7 Portugal
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Scotland ideas
- 10 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 11 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 12 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 13 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 16 The World's Greatest Churches
- 17 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 18 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 19 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 20 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 23 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 24 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 25 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg