So my family and I are planning a trip to go to England this summer. We would be flying out of Philadelphia. Our original plan was to fly straight from Philadelphia to London Heathrow. But we had a friend tell us that if you fly from philadelphia to Iceland to London, it would be cheaper. We would have to stay a night in Iceland as well, but the price came out to be $2,000 cheaper. Do you think it is worth traveling/ staying overnight more than just a direct flight? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 메이저토토사이트 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 사설토토추천사이트 ▣ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 4 Trains - website?
- 5 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 6 Paris Apartment
- 7 family trip to Germany and more
- 8 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 9 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 12 Which Area in London?
- 13 Milan airport--which one
- 14 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 1st time to Europe
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 22 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren