My husband and I are going on a month long trip ard France, Spain & Portugal in June.
I have been wracking my brain trying to book a train from Perpignan to Barcelona for June 16, 2013. I've checked on the sncf website, as well as the renfe website. The sncf website shows a train at leaving perpignan at 1216, when I try to book I get a technical error. When I select the option and go to choose my seats, it tells me the second leg AVE train has no places available. This happens for every train trip I select on that day or the day before, regardless of the price of the ticket. Does this mean the train is unavailable for booking or that it is full?
To double check, I went on the renfe website and tried to find the schedule for Figueres to Barcelona and it lists the connecting AVANT34142 train as "The requested train is not available at the moment. We apologise for any inconvenience. Please try again later." What does this mean?
In the case that these trains are all booked, can someone suggest another way (via public transit) to get from Perpignan to Barcelona? We need to get into Barcelona on June 16.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGOBAL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact SBCGOBAL Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 6 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 7 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 10 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 11 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 18 Driving
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 24 Poland--where else to go
- 25 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond