We have been to Paris several times, so this year we are spending most of our time exploring the Normandy area, however, we can't leave without spending at least a couple of days in Paris. I wanted to end our trip with a picnic in Trocadero watching the sunset with the quintessential Paris view. Our last night is a Friday. Are there any restrictions on a picnic in the jardin Trocadero? Can we sit on the grass? What about drinking wine ? Also, where would I find close by stores with the essential Paris picnic foods? Bread, cheese, salami, wine, ect? I am open to other ideas as well. I thought Trocadero over Champ de Mars because we usually stay in the 7th and have spent a lot of time on that side, but have never done the photo ops from the Trocadero side.
Please help with suggestions. We want that perfect (weather permitting) evening in Paris before we reluctantly leave, again.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 2 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:570:1233 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 3 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 7 First time in Spain
- 8 Packing Champagne
- 9 Manchester hotels
- 10 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 11 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 16 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 17 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 18 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 19 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 22 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 23 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 24 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 25 1 night in Algarve in January?