Pensions in Cesky Krumlov

May 29th, 2002, 03:38 AM
Monique

Pensions in Cesky Krumlov

Has anyone stayed at the Pension Teddy or Pension Katka in Cesky Krumlov?

May 29th, 2002, 05:09 AM
Julie

I have not stayed in either pension you mention but I did stay in Pension Vltava and could not believe that such a nice little place would only charge $27 US for a double per night. Don't get me wrong, it's not palatial or anything, but it's very clean and quite servicable. Only drawback was stairs to second floor with our heavy luggage. Some might consider no tv a drawback. We didn't really miss it. It's right in the main part of town. Our room had shower and toilet (and as I said was very, very clean) also quaint art deco furniture. There was parking and a nice breakfast. It's owned by and shares a building with atravel agency which offers lots of services. They take credit cards. I was just amazed at what $27 bought us.
website www.ckvltava.cz e-mail [email protected]

May 29th, 2002, 06:25 AM
Monique

Julie -- Thanks for your reply. The other pensions I'm wondering about are also cheap. I'll look into Pension Vltava, too. I didn't know they had a website.

Pension Teddy has balcony rooms that overlook the water, and we will be there on our 1st anniversary, so I thought that would be nice! And for only about CZK1200!

May 29th, 2002, 11:47 AM
Julie

Wherever you are in CK should be nice. Happy Anniversary.

Search this Thread