I am planning my trip and noticed that on some stops I am seeing the message "Pay before you Board" but it is not showing this on ALL stops - is this just a FYI reminder for all stops? I am traveling entirely in London - Portobello Road over to Spitalfield Market and planning to buy the 7day Oyster Card and just making sure my Oyster Card will cover us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 2 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 3 Where to stay in Naples?
- 4 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 5 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 6 Driving
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 9 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 10 My France Vacation
- 11 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 12 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 13 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 14 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 17 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 18 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 25 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour