I was curious to see if anyone has recently traveled abroad with AirFrance and or Alitalia with a passport in their maiden name along with a marriage certificate without a problem?
I am planning on traveling to Rome and Paris in December and have a passport in my maiden name. I have obtained a certified copy of my marriage certificate because I was planning on getting a new passport to reflect my married name but before doing that I called U.S. Customs and spoke with a representative who said it would be ok to use a certified copy of my marriage certificate along with my passport in entering the U.S. So now I have to double check with AirFrance and Alitalia. If I can avoid getting a new one that'd be great but If I have to that's perfectly fine.
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 18OO:681 : 72O8 CONTACTHP Techh care
- 2 라이브바카라 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 6 Paris Apartment
- 7 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 8 Milan airport--which one
- 9 Which Area in London?
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Visit to France
- 13 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 14 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 15 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 16 family trip to Germany and more
- 17 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 18 Trains - website?
- 19 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 20 Barcelona to Malaga
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 24 1st time to Europe
- 25 Paris November 2017