Me and my husband are going to be in Europe from 5/21-6/2. We are going to be in Paris 21+22(airbnb already booked), and then we were planning on going to Barcelona for a few days. After Barcelona, we were hoping to go to the South of France and explore. I'm not sure where we should fly into, or where we should go. I keep reading that we should skip over Monaco, St. Tropez, Marseille, etc. I know that we would like to spend 2 days in Corsica because it seems really beautiful, and we would love some relaxation/beach time after exploring.
We are also toying with the idea of forsaking the whole Barcelona idea, and just traveling through France. But, I am very overwhelmed trying to figure out travel, and where exactly to go to get the most out of our trip. One thing to keep in mind is that we got our flights relatively inexpensively, so we are flying in and out of Paris.
Any help or suggestions would be so appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected] 1800:570:1233 Password Reset CONTACT Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 London vacation rental agency
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 8 land vs river cruise
- 9 South of France
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 12 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 My France Vacation
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 21 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 22 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 25 Your favorite London streets for strolling?