since you're helping me A LOT on my next trip to eastern europe, i'll will ask you for an opinion:
my plane arrives at 8pm in Budapest, so i guess it would take me at least two hours to the boring procedure of immigration/customs/airport/hostel check in. and yeah, i'll be free at around 10pm.
i'll probably be tired from my long journey, but i wish i could see on my first day the beautiful budapest at night <3. from what im reading, the parlament area is one of the nicest views from the city, right? then, my inicial idea was to stay on a hostel in this area, so i could just hang around, have a nice beer and then come back to the hostel, by foot (i won't try the subway on my first day). i want to see the danube, the yellow lights as soon as i arrive!
well, here are my questions:
- is it a nice area to stay? i found many hostels near the Parlament, on Pest. i saw that there are subway stations also.
- is it safe to walk alone at this time? i'll be alone, and i'm a girl.
- are there open places, such as bars, pubs, cafes or anything like that, by this time? are there pple walking on the streets or is it a empty neighbour?
it might be relevant to mention that i'll arrive on a tuesday night.
thanks a lot =)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 2 SCAM! Dunascape KFT Airbnb
- 3 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 6 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 7 Spain in 2018
- 8 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 9 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 10 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 11 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 12 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 15 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 18 Rent in Rome
- 19 Rome Hotel
- 20 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 21 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 22 Moscow Hotels
- 23 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 24 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 25 Greece -- Alternative to Athens