Reload this Page >

Park International Hotel London

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10th, 2001, 09:19 AM
Debbie

Does anyone have any comments on this hotel? I have booked a superior single room for 55 pounds/night, but can still cancel if I receive negative feedback. <BR> <BR>Thanks for your help!

Old Aug 10th, 2001, 12:38 PM
Debbie

Old Aug 10th, 2001, 03:06 PM
bettyk

I was also interested in this hotel. Would like to hear comments from others who have stayed there. I was also looking at the Picadilly Thistle.

Old Aug 11th, 2001, 01:18 PM
Debbie

Someone please help!

Old Aug 11th, 2001, 01:32 PM
llll

Don't encourage this cancellation. YuooAmericans are notorious and it gives a bad reception or "we are filled"

Old Aug 11th, 2001, 03:34 PM
janis

Haven't stayed there so can't help too much - but the location is OK - it is a little too near Earls Court for my preference but you would be not far from Kensington and Hyde Park. Plus it is conb-venient to three different tube stations. <BR> <BR>The main thing - £55 is pretty reasonable for anywhere in London so if they call it a "superior" room you will probably be fine.

Old Aug 13th, 2001, 09:18 AM
Donald

I too am considering staying at this hotel. Can we please hear from someone who has stayed there?

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 09:55 AM
Dalia

I am staying here next month. Does anyone who has stayed here have any comments on it. I would love to know as it is reported to have been redone in 2001.<BR><BR>Thanks

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 10:34 AM
GGinSF

I stayed there in January 2001. The room was clean, small but not tiny, with a good size bathroom. I liked the location, especially heading south from the hotel towards Chelsea.<BR><BR>The hotel isn't deluxe, and shouldn't be compared to a Hilton or a superb hotel like the Dukes. However, at that price & with a good en suite bathroom I thought it was a good deal & I'd stay there again. I don't know anything about the remodel mentioned above though. <BR><BR>When I went the first few days was on my dime & this is where I stayed. Later my company paid for work-related days and they put me in the Mariott near Marble Arch. Although the Mariott had a nicer lobby my room at the Park Int'l was actually larger and nicer at 1/2 the cost.

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 03:19 PM
Doug

Debbie-since your original post was 5 months ago I'm probably too late to help you, but just in case ... I stayed in a Leisure (NOT Superior) Single in December 2001 & it was very small-about the size of a standard cruise ship cabin. Included Breakfast buffet consists of choice of 4 cereals, 1 type of cheese, numerous rolls, muffins, & toast, coffee, tea, juice.<BR><BR>Staff was friendly & location was good, about 5 minute walk from Gloucester Road tube stop. There is an Internet Cafe-type of business across the street that charges 1 Pound per 20 minutes on the internet.