My fiance and I will be honeymooning in Europe, flying into CDG June 5 at 6:55am and out of VCE at 7:30pm on June 11. I have been to Paris for 10 days in 2010, my soon to be husband has never been anywhere in Europe.
My proposed itinerary is:
June 5-June 8 Paris, taking the Thello train the night of the 8th and waking up in Venice on the 9th
June 9-11 Venice, leaving the evening of the 11th with an overnight layover in Vienna.
I am wondering if we should try to squeeze any other places into the itinerary, between Paris and Venice. My concern is that I don't want to spend our entire trip catching trains and being pressed for time. Any good suggestions for day trips out of either Paris or Venice, or should I leave the itinerary as is? I know from experience there is plenty to keep us busy in Paris...is there enough to keep us busy in Venice?
Thanks for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL! AOL-password-reset-CONTACT-☎-1866-201-6261-AOL-Tec*h-24-7 vk
- 2 Wierd Europe map
- 3 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 4 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 5 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 8 Transportation in Brittany
- 9 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Paris Apartment
- 13 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 14 Milan airport--which one
- 15 Which Area in London?
- 16 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Visit to France
- 19 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 family trip to Germany and more
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 Barcelona to Malaga
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help