My husband and I are planning a trip to Paris and Italy in early June. We have 13 nights in Europe (not including travel to and from US). Right now we are looking at the below itinerary by city. I would like input from people who have visited these places if we are spending enough time in Venice and Florence. Neither of us have been to any of these destinations.
Paris - 5 nights
fly to Venice
Venice - 2 nights
train to Florence
Florence - 2 nights
train to Rome
Rome - 4 nights
On a side note: I would also love to see NIce and the Amalfi Coast, but have removed it due to time. Would you suggest a different itinerary that would include one or both of these stops?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 First time in Spain
- 4 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 7 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 8 Once upon a time in Italy
- 9 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 10 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 11 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 12 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 13 beware of robbed in Milan
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 16 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 17 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 20 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 24 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 25 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
Paris/Italy Itinerary-Suggestions needed on how to split time