My husband and i are planning a quick getaway (8 days) to Paris (3 nights) , and remaining 4 nights between Zurich, Vienna, Prague . We fly into Paris and return home from Paris.
Hopefully someone can help me with my Questions:
1. Are we trying to do too much in 8 days, does this itinerary make sense? we have had no time to research distances!!!
2. I haven´t the faintest idea whether to buy a railway pass, fly or drive. Though I understand the drop off fee if car is not returned to same spot picked up up from is very high.
3. If i must drop a city, which one should it be.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 Portugal
- 4 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 5 Browsing Barcelona
- 6 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 9 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 10 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 11 Malaga Christmas lights
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 14 Croatia in mid/late October
- 15 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 16 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 17 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 18 Help with Venice Trip?
- 19 Dubrovnik
- 20 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 21 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 22 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 23 Norte Dame light show!
- 24 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!