I am taking my 62 year old mother to Lisbon and Paris for her first trip. We are debating between the Hotel Mayet 3 Rue Mayet, 75006 Paris, France and Hotel de Nice 42 Rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris, France. We would appreciate hearing any thoughts about the area/neighborhood and the rooms themselves. We are hoping to experience a little old paris and love to walk to sites and cafes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apartment
- 2 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 3 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 4 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 5 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 6 Milan airport--which one
- 7 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 8 FuLu Mandarijn Amsterdam
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 Visit to France
- 12 First time in Spain
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 21 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 22 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 23 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 24 Which Area in London?
- 25 family trip to Germany and more