My wife and I with our two kids (5/7) fly into Paris on morning of 13th May. We need to be in Zurich on 23rd May. This gives us 10 nights.
Option 1: Paris - Lyon - Nice region for 3-3-4 nights and then fly into Zurich from Nice. Flights look expensive though. I was planning on taking the train throughout but I read a thread where someone rented a car in Lyon and said car was essential for the riviera region. Thoughts?
Option 2: Paris - Bruges - Amsterdam for 3-3-4 nights or any other option. In this case, we fly from either Amsterdam to Zurich or do this in reverse and take the TGV Lyria from Paris to Zurich. Again train here throughout.
Visiting family in Zurich so that leg is taken care of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ESET 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT ESET Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 5 Change of resident
- 6 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 7 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 8 The World's Greatest Churches
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 11 Driving
- 12 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 13 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 14 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 17 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 18 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017