A neat article on walking around Paris or really under it last week in the NY Times article above.
I can't wait to track around it myself - I thought it was still used for freight trains but I guess not!
Fodorite kerouac has a wonderful thread on photos of the Petite Ceinture.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 2 Which Aran Island??
- 3 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 4 New Years in France
- 5 Paris November 2017
- 6 Arezzo - how much time?
- 7 Spain or Portugal
- 8 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 9 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 10 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 11 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 12 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 13 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 14 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 15 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 9 day trip to France
- 18 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 19 2 week May trip with kids
- 20 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 21 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 22 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 Airport Transfer