Having searched down through our older posts I think I understand what the Paris Visite and Mobilis cards are about.
But I have some related questions:
Can one buy them at the Gare du Nord station on the day?
(we'll be arriving into Paris on the Eurostar this Saturday around 1.40 pm local time).
Does anyone know a site which shows a clear and legible map of the Metro and RER systems which includes zones? The maps I have found do not display zones, and many are so poor in quality that I can't read station names.
I am trying to work out what zones we would need.
Does a 13 year old count as an adult, child or is there some other discounted fare which would apply?
Does anyone have information on the current price of carnets de 10 in Euros or Francs?
We will be in Paris for 5 consecutive days and will probably use the metro quite a bit so I am trying to work out our best travel options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Real Estate in Andalucia
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 5 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 10 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 11 Trans Siberian Train
- 12 Greece during Easter week or August
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 15 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 16 The World's Greatest Churches
- 17 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 18 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 19 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 20 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 21 My France Vacation
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
Paris Visite/ Mobilis cards for Paris Metro - seeking zone info