Hi all -
I am planning a trip for this September 2013 - a week in Paris and a week in Tuscany. I'd welcome any recommendations, suggestions, cautions, etc. We (three adults) are looking to fly from Boston to Paris for the first week. I have been before, but my parents have not and suggestions are welcome - particularly if you have any recommendations on ways to visit/sightsee in the city that are not too physically taxing (due to disability). We are likely then going to fly from Paris to Rome or Florence. Has anyone flown on EasyJet or Ryan Air in Europe? We would consider the train from Paris to Florence, but again, one in our group is physically disabled and the journey by train might be too taxing for her. For the second week, my husband will join us in Italy. Any recommendations on routes for him to fly from Boston? Into Florence? Into Rome or Milan and then take the high speed train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WEBROOT #renewal InstallationCONTACT☎18882790246☎ WEBROOT Tec*h 24*7
- 2 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 6 beware of robbed in Milan
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 16 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 17 Which Area in London?
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 22 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 23 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 24 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 25 Paris November 2017
Hi all -