we're taking the Megabus to Porte Maillot and I was wondering if anybody knew how to get to Rue Ramey, from there.
Google maps suggests taking M1 and M12, however it doesn't mention busses. Also, do we have to get two metro tickets to use the two lines?
I've been to Paris a few times, but have never taken the bus and...don't really recall the Metro system.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation CONTACT DELL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 3 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 4 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 5 Advise Needed
- 6 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 7 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 land vs river cruise
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 12 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 13 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 14 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 15 Scotland ideas
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 18 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 19 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 20 The World's Greatest Churches
- 21 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Portugal
- 24 Paris November 2017
- 25 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
Paris: Transportation from Porte Maillot to 18th arrondissement