Me and my wife will be travelling by train in europe. a few question regarding transportation. all advice and suggestion are very much needed.
1. i know that i need to buy a eurosaver pass here in the US. for the two of us
2. do i need make reservation here for a couchette and a seat reservation, what's the difference.
3. travelling from paris to venice is this a non stop train ride or do we have to change trains along the route.
4. how safe is it to sleep in this trains.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT sbaba!
- 2 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 3 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 4 Spain in 2018
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 7 Rome Hotel
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 10 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 11 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 16 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 17 Rent in Rome
- 18 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 New Years in France
- 24 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 25 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena