Need advise for a last minute trip.
We are planning to take early morning train from Paris to Switzerland Monday on 17th August. We have a return flight from Zurich on Thursday 20 August morning 11 am. So we will basically have only about 2 days in Switzerland.
Please advise where to stay. We were thinking of taking train from Paris to Interlaken( transfer at Basel I guess) and stay there mon and Tuesday night and book Wednesday night at Zurich.
Please advise how to best use the 2.5 days.
I know time is just enough but we do plan to come back in a couple years hopefully for a more relaxed trip.
Advise train from InterlakenJbterlaken to Zurich
Also do u think we should buy a 3 day train pass in Switzerland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG Installation Contact service n0 18006817208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 First time in Spain
- 3 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 4 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 5 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 6 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 13 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 16 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 21 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 22 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 23 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery