My partner & I will be attempting to travel from Paris to Tangier, Morocco this July, (over the course of 2 weeks) with hopes of making the absolute most of visiting landscape, museums, enriching history & culture in between. We are both artists, expecting to make time for landscape painting/drawing at various destinations before I begin an artist residency in Tetouan, Morocco for another 2 weeks. Considering our desire to stop and paint as we travel along we have been discussing potential to rent a car for the trek to Southern Spain before ferrying across to Tangier, rather than bus/train transportation...
This will be our first time in Europe and we are admittedly inexperienced and undereducated about the most feasible way to approach - everything. Researching as much as we can, however personal input would be sincerely appreciated. Thank you for any insight!
It goes without mentioning, but we are of course hoping to stick to a light budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 beware of robbed in Milan
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 First time in Spain
- 10 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 11 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 12 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 13 Once upon a time in Italy
- 14 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 15 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 20 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 24 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 25 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel