My boyfriend and I are going to be staying in Paris for a week in February and then going to Barcelona for the following week. We had originally looked into traveling on an overnight train, but I've ha some difficulty navigating the train websites. Specifically, we were looking at the Elipsos train's, but I was told that they stop running as often after March and the timetable wasn't showing me any times. I understand that they show 90 days in advance, but even then I'm having trouble finding times.
We have to check in at the apartment we rented anytime during the day after 10am, so we don't mind taking a longer day train if we have to.
If anyone has any advice ot knowledge they'd like to share about the Elipsos train that would be greatly appreciative. I also read good things about the faster day trains being nice as well. I need all the help you can possibly give, this is my first time navigating longer train trips in Europe (especially in France/Spain, I've only been to Italy).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 18OO:681 : 72O8 CONTACTBROTHER Techh care
- 2 AOL! Password recovery-CONTACT 1855-843-8475-AOL-Tec*h SUP0rts -24-7
- 3 Wierd Europe map
- 4 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 5 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 6 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 7 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 8 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 9 Transportation in Brittany
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 13 Paris Apartment
- 14 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 15 Milan airport--which one
- 16 Which Area in London?
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Visit to France
- 20 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 21 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 family trip to Germany and more
- 24 Trains - website?
- 25 Barcelona to Malaga