My husband and I are looking to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary with a trip to Paris & Rome. Looking at spending 4 days in Paris and 4 days in Rome. Both of us have not been to either. We are planning to travel in February (this is not our preferred time, but due to schedules, its the only month that will work). Is 4 days/ea too little in each city? Or will it provide enough time to serve as an introductory to each city? Also, is February going to be miserable weather wise? Where I live it gets to be in the 30's F, so wondering if we are going to freeze and not enjoy ourselves. From what I read, it obviously will not be warm, but I feel like being prepared with great clothing choices, we will be just fine. Is this true? For the most part we plan to wander in/around the cities, except maybe doing a long day tour to Normandy from Paris one day. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 4 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 5 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 8 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 9 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 10 Iceland driving in March
- 11 Malaga Christmas lights
- 12 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 13 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 14 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 15 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 16 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 17 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 18 London vacation rental agency
- 19 Greece during Easter week or August
- 20 Northern Spain road trip
- 21 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 22 Help with Spain itinerary
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 Where to stay in Naples?
- 25 Driving